I’ve been in business in Brevard County as a Financial Advisor since 2000. Following my work passion, I established Sage Divorce Planning, LLC in 2006 to offer the highest level of professionalism and personal service when dealing with the financial issues of divorce.
I earned a B.A. degree, with honors, in Economics from the City University of New York. I am a Licensed Financial Advisor as well as a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, which means I’ve graduated from the Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts, have extensive experience in the financial services industry, have received specialized training in the financial issues of divorce, and have fulfilled continuing education requirements.
My other professional affiliations include:
- Founding member of the Collaborative Association of Brevard
- Ancillary Member of the Florida Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Member of Collaborative Professionals of Brevard
- Member of International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Member of Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts™
- Rotarian: Suntree Rotary Club
- President and Co-Director of Family Law Reform, Inc.
- President of Sage Financial Management
- Help you achieve a financially fair settlement
- Explain financial facts in language that you can understand
- Organize necessary financial information to create a marital asset inventory
- Create an extensive report detailing transportation, home, children, entertainment, medical, insurance, food, clothing and miscellaneous expenses
- Gather of income information from both parties
- Analyze how various scenarios can impact long-term financial estimates using child support, spousal support, pension benefits, real estate and other financial investments.
Needless to say, all aspects of your relationship with Sage Divorce are kept confidential.